Start date September 2023
We are looking for an outstanding teacher to join our Oakdene team, with experience of teaching Key Stage 2, raising attainment and leading subjects.
Each successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent, experienced classroom practitioner, who understands what is required in the Primary Curriculum.
- Demonstrate high expectations for all pupils, including key groups such as Disadvantaged children and Additional Needs children.
- Promote outstanding behaviour for learning demonstrating excellent behaviour management strategies and outstanding pastoral care
- Effectively use a wide range of creative approaches for the delivery of the curriculum
- Be willing to contribute to the wider life of the school community, including after-school clubs/activities
- Proactively undertake professional development.
We can offer you:
- Attentive, enthusiastic and well-behaved children
- A staff team who work effectively together and are committed to raising standards for all pupils
- Supportive parents who work in partnership with Oakdene
- An effective and committed governing body
- A commitment to your professional development
Please apply online stating your year group and subject strengths.
- Closing Date: 16th April 2023
- Observations: 27th April 2023
- Interviews: 28th April 2023
There is an opportunity to visit our school on Thursday 23rd March 2023 at 4pm. Please contact school to book.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The post is subject to a satisfactory DBS Certificate and references.
ONLINE APPLICATIONS ONLY