Details: Fixed term until 31/08/2024 to cover a vacant post. This will be reviewed in the summer term.
The Governors of Lyme Community Primary School are looking to appoint an outstanding teacher to join our friendly staff team. Our team are committed to ensuring every child is inspired, challenged, and nurtured so they can achieve the best they can.
The role will include teaching across KS1 and KS2. The Governing Body welcome applications from teachers with relevant experience across the primary age range.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an outstanding teacher with a positive attitude and the highest expectations of pupils' attainment and behaviour.
• Be passionate and knowledgeable about primary provision with evidence of outstanding teaching and learning.
• Be supportive of our inclusive ethos and sensitive to the needs of our children and families.
• Have high aspirations for all children, themselves, and a desire to raise standards.
• Be committed to the safeguarding, welfare, and personal development of young people.
In return we can give you:
• Fantastic children who love to learn in lots of ways.
• The opportunity to work and learn alongside a great team of committed staff.
• An extremely welcoming, well-resourced, and attractive environment.
• An excellent level of class and pastoral support.
Visits to the school can be made by appointment by contacting the school on 01744 678350.
Application forms are available online from www.sthelens.gov.uk.
Completed application forms are to be returned to the school on or before the closing date.
Closing Date: 07/12/23 (12pm)
Interviews: Following shortlisting, successful candidates will be observed teaching during the week commencing Monday 11/12/23.
The school is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced Disclosure Certificate.