Required for 1st September 2022
Our motto is: Friendship, Respect, Truth
Wargrave Church of England Primary School is a visionary, vibrant and caring Christian school where everyone matters. Above all, we strive to provide the best provision for all our children and their families.
Our Governors are looking to appoint a successful and dynamic teacher, to work across 2 form entry school. The successful applicant will be joining a team who are committed and dedicated to moving the school forward.
We can offer you:
• Enthusiastic, caring and happy children who are keen to learn
• A strong, shared vision for our school
• Opportunities for personal and professional development
• A supportive, hardworking and creative team of staff and governors, committed to promoting high achievement for all learners
• A warm and welcoming environment
• The opportunity to work in partnership with Grange Valley Primary School
The successful candidate will:
• Commit to strengthening the distinctive Christian ethos of our school
• Teach engaging motivating lessons
• Commit to the highest standards of learning and behaviour
• Work in partnership with our whole school community
• Possess energy and enthusiasm
If you are an experienced teacher and would like to be considered for the job, but need to hand your notice in by 31 May, please send your application form, by 10am on Tuesday, 24 May, to email@example.com for a potential interview before the end of half term
Shortlisting will take place w/c 13 June 2022
Lesson observations, tasks & interviews are scheduled to take place w/c Monday, 20 June 2022
Application forms are available from www.sthelens.gov.uk and are returnable to the school’s Business Manager, Mrs L Dove by NOON on or before the closing date to the address above.
The post is subject to a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure Certificate.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.