Required for 1st September 2022
Post of permanent 0.4 hours Key Stage 2 Class Teacher.
The Governors of Chapel End Primary school wish to appoint an outstanding Key Stage 2 teacher. Successful candidates should:
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner with at least two years’ experience in teaching in Key Stage 2.
• Have high expectations of children’s achievements.
• Have high expectations of children’s behaviour.
• Be highly motivated and enthusiastic.
• Be a good team member.
• Have working experience in the practices of safeguarding children.
• Have proven experience in leading a curriculum subject area.
Our school can offer
• A warm and welcoming environment.
• Enthusiastic, caring and happy children who are keen to learn.
• A fantastic school community with supportive parents.
• Opportunities for personal and professional development.
• A supportive and encouraging team of staff and governors.
Candidates should state their curriculum strengths and interests when applying.
Visits to the school are welcome on:
Monday 27th June at 2:30.pm. Please contact the school office on 01744 678230 to confirm your attendance. Photo ID will be required on the day.
Closing date: Friday 1st July 12pm
Shortlisting: Wednesday 6th July
Observations & Interviews: Friday 15 th July
The posts are subject to enhanced disclosure.
Further information can be found on the St Helens Council website at www.sthelens.gov.uk.
For an application form and further details, please visit www.sthelens.gov.uk and apply online.
Application forms should be returned to the school marked for the attention of Mrs Alison Marsh, Office Manager. email@example.com