The Headteacher and Governors of Merton Bank Primary School are seeking to appoint TWO outstanding class teachers (MPS) to join our talented team. If you can uphold our school vision (Never less than our best) and mission (Nurturing a love for learning) we would love to meet you!
We are looking for flexible and versatile class teachers who will teach either a KS1 or KS2 class. Applications from ECT’s or experienced teachers are welcome.
These posts are temporary (1 year) posts, commencing September 2022, with a view to becoming permanent, subject to school budget.
The successful candidate will:
· Be passionate about enhancing and improving the lives of children.
· Form strong partnerships with pupils and parents
· Be a talented, creative and enthusiastic classroom practitioner.
· Be committed to raising standards by maintaining high expectations of all learners.
· Create an exciting and stimulating learning environment.
· Maintain high standards of behaviour from all pupils.
· Motivate pupils to make excellent progress
· Be supportive of the inclusive ethos of the school
· Enhance and complement the existing team.
· In return we will offer you:
· Quality CPD opportunities
· Supportive and enthusiastic colleagues.
· A school full of happy, resilient and friendly children.
· A warm and welcoming school environment.
· An genuine opportunity to make a difference
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Successful candidates are subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service and appropriate references.
Application form and further details are available from www.sthelens.gov.uk.
Visits to school are welcomed and encouraged and are by appointment only.
Please contact our school office on 01744 22104 to arrange a suitable day/time.
Applications should be submitted online or returned to the school for the attention of the Headteacher, Mrs M.Clark, by midday on the closing date of Friday 10th June 2022. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email.
Lesson observations and interviews are expected to take place week beginning Monday 27th June 2022.