Governors of our popular, innovative and successful school are seeking to appoint three midday supervisors to work with our children during their lunchbreak.
The posts are for 6.25 hours or 11.25 hours per week, to start September 2022.
Grade: NJC point 3 Equalised Pay
The successful candidate will:
- Be supportive of the inclusive ethos of the school.
- Have high expectations of behaviour.
- Be able to enthuse and motivate our children at lunchtime by providing stimulating lunchtime games.
- Be sensitive to the needs of our children.
- Be able to work within a hard-working team.
- Be fun, flexible and hard-working.
- Promote healthy eating.
In return we will offer you:
- Enthusiastic, caring and happy children who are keen to learn.
- A strong, shared vision for our school.
- A very supportive team of staff.
- A warm welcome into our Broad Oak family.
If you require any further information please ring the school office on 01744 752340
The school is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced Disclosure Certificate.
Applications should be submitted online or returned to the school for the attention of the Headteacher, Mrs M. Hignett by 12 noon on the closing date, Wednesday 6th July.