We are looking to appoint 2 inspirational, outstanding and dedicated teachers to join our successful and vibrant school from September 2023. ECTs or experienced staff are welcome to apply.
One contract will be on a fixed term contract for one year and one contract is fixed term contract until Christmas.
Are you an experienced teacher who:
• Is keen to achieve personal excellence through the provision of outstanding teaching and learning.
• Has high expectations of achievement and behaviour with proven success in pupil progress.
• Is able to work closely and effectively within a team.
• Is a creative teacher who has excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
• Is committed to working in partnership with children, staff, parents, governors and the wider community.
If you are an ECT, are you currently
• Demonstrating ‘on track’ evidence of good to outstanding teaching?
• A proven track record of consistent good behaviour management strategies.
• Ready to embark on a teaching career where you will be fully supported in your ECT year.
In return, we can offer
• Pupils who are well motivated, enthusiastic, polite and well-behaved.
• A supportive and motivated staff and leadership team.
• A commitment to your on-going professional development.
• A friendly, welcoming and inclusive school.
It is essential that you send with your application, evidence of your teaching ability [e.g. 2 most recent lesson observation reports)
Visits to our school are welcomed and we have organised two visits to our school by booking only on
• Tuesday 6th June at 4pm
Due to the school being closed for the Whit holiday, can you please confirm your attendance for the visit via email? Please email Justine.email@example.com
The posts are required from 1st September 2023.
Applications should be submitted online or returned to the school for the attention of the Headteacher, Mrs J Kellett by midday on the closing date, Closing Date: Wednesday 7th June at 8am
• Shortlisting: Wednesday 7th June
• Observations Monday 12th and Tuesday 13th June
After observations, there will be a further shortlisting and those successful will be invited to a formal interview
• Interviews: Wednesday 14th June 2023
Mrs J. Kellett