Our Vision and Values are Intertwined:
I AM... TRUTH, FRIENDSHIP AND RESPECT!
We build our school on strong Christian values, supporting our children and families as members of the Wargrave community and the wider world. We trust God to guide both children and adults to reach their full potential, in a nurturing loving environment.
We are looking for an inspirational and enthusiastic leader who has a strong vision to take us to ‘Outstanding’.
- Passionate about teaching and learning
- Able to put our pupils at the centre of everything we do
- Able to raise the aspirations of pupils to be the best they can be
- Able to ensure that our pupils are given the opportunity to reach their God-given potential
- Inclusive and able to support all our pupils
- A good leader and communicator who is able to develop staff
- Committed to further developing the Christian distinctiveness, vision, and values of our school.
If this is you, then we welcome an application from you.
In return we can offer you:
- Enthusiastic and engaging pupils who are eager to learn
- A caring supportive and inclusive school
- A well-motivated and enthusiastic staff
- A strong and supportive Governing Body
Closing date for applications will be 12.00pm (noon) on Thursday 30 March 2023.
Shortlisting will take place on Wednesday 5 April 2023 with Tasks and Interviews being held on 20th and 21st April 2023.
School visits are welcomed. Please contact the Assistant Headteacher Amanda Kamczyk on 01744 678720 to arrange a visit.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to satisfactory Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced Disclosure Certificate.