The Governors of Robins Lane Primary School are looking to appoint an outstanding Early Years Key Stage 1 Class Teacher who embodies our motto – Aim High, Fly High.
This post is temporary for one year, starting in September 2022. The temporary nature is due to a vacant post, but this role could become permanent subject to staffing structures later in the academic year.
The successful candidate will:
· Believe they can make the difference
· Be supportive of the inclusive ethos of the school
· Have the highest expectations of achievement and behaviour
· Be able to enthuse and motivate children
· Be able to demonstrate that they are a creative and highly effective classroom teacher
· Have the ability to create a stimulating learning environment
· Be committed to raising standards
· Be flexible and hard-working
· Be sensitive to the needs of our children and families
In return we will offer you:
· An opportunity to make the difference
· A strong, shared vision for our school
· Enthusiastic, caring and happy children who are keen to learn
· Opportunities for personal and professional development
· A supportive and encouraging team of staff and governors
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates are subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service and appropriate references.
Application form and further details are available from www.sthelens.gov.uk.
Applications should be submitted online or returned to the school for the attention of the Headteacher, Mr D Spruce, by 8am on the closing date of Tuesday 24th May 2022. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted following the closing date.
Lesson observations and interviews are due to take place on Thursday 26th May 2022 and Friday 27th May 2022.