Temporary until 31.08.23 (subject to the needs of the school).
Governors of Rainhill Community Nursery School would like to recruit a highly effective Learning Support Assistant to work alongside Nursery Teachers and Support Staff to support children’s learning and development.
The successful candidate will be joining a committed and reflective team of staff.
We are looking for someone who:
- Enjoys working with and supporting children to develop as confident, capable and independent learners
- Thrives and is productive in a busy environment
- Is responsible and proactive about their role as part of the staff team
-Uses their own initiative and takes a solution focused attitude to their work
In return we can offer:
- Well behaved children who are eager to enjoy and engage in all the learning opportunities available within our school
- A supportive and inclusive leadership and staff team
- A modern and purpose-built environment in the heart of Rainhill Village
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced Disclosure Certificate
The closing date for applications is Thursday 29th September 2022 at 4pm
Interviews week beginning Monday 3rd October 2022