Required as soon as possible.
A Level 2 Learning Assistant to join our friendly and caring year 3 team, who support our children in a creative setting. The successful candidate will work within year 3 (phase 3) supporting a child with an EHCP on a one-to-one/within a group basis.
The successful candidate will be patient, positive, caring, and effective at working as part of a team.
Broad Oak is a popular school that is growing all the time. We enjoy excellent relationships with parents/carers and the local community. We are a three-form entry school and have our children at the centre of everything we do. We have a team of committed, hardworking staff, well behaved, motivated and enthusiastic pupils and a friendly, caring school community.
The Governing Body are looking for someone who will:
• Have experience working with children with additional needs.
• Be hardworking and flexible.
• Can relate well to children and adults across the school.
• Establish good relationships within the school team and the wider school community.
• Provide excellent support to all pupils.
• Support the inclusive ethos of the school.
• Have good numeracy/literacy skills.
• Can demonstrate initiative and good time management.
Prospective candidates are welcome to visit the school please telephone the school office on 01744 752340 to book.
The school is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Online applications are preferred through the portal, manual applications should be returned via email (email@example.com) or returned to the school for the attention of the Headteacher, Mrs M. Hignett by midday on the closing date of Friday 24th November 2023.
If you have any queries regarding submitting an online application please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will take place the week commencing Monday 27th November 2023