Required for September 2022:
A Level 3 Learning Assistant to join our friendly and caring Key Stage 2 team that support our children in a creative setting. Knowledge/experience of working in Key Stage 2 would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will be patient, positive, caring, and effective at working as part of a team.
Broad Oak is a popular school that is growing all the time. We enjoy excellent relationships with parents/carers and the local community. We have moved to three form entry over a phased period as our classes pass through school. We have: a team of committed, hardworking staff; well behaved, motivated, and enthusiastic pupils; and a friendly, caring school community.
The Governing Body are looking for someone who will:
• Be hardworking and flexible with the confidence to cover supervise if needed.
• Can relate well to children and adults across the school.
• Establish good relationships within the school team and the wider school community.
• Provide excellent support to all pupils by having the ability to respond to their individual needs.
• Support the inclusive ethos of the school.
• Have good numeracy/literacy skills.
• Can demonstrate initiative, be proactive and have good time management.
• Have relevant experience working with children.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced Disclosure Certificate.
Applications should be submitted online or returned to the school for the attention of the Headteacher, Mrs M. Hignett by 12 noon on the closing date of Thursday 26th May 2022.
The interview process is expected to take place during the weeks commencing Monday 6th June 2022 & Monday 13th June 2022