We are seeking a dynamic and inspirational leader to become the next Headteacher of Eaves Primary School. We are looking for a leader who can lead by example, holding and articulating the school’s vision and values and focusing on providing an excellent education for all children. We want the successful candidate to build on the outcome of our recent Ofsted inspection. Our intention is for the new Head to lead the school on a journey to become an outstanding school.
Do you have:
- the ability to sustain high achievement with a broad and rich curriculum.
- the skill to build on excellent relationships with parents, governors and the community.
- the desire to continue our positive, caring ethos which values all of the whole school community.
- excellent and proven leadership skills
- enthusiastic and engaging pupils.
- active Governors and a strong parent body.
- a successful school with sustained high achievement.
- a challenging and engaging curriculum for all.
- a well-motivated and enthusiastic staff.
- a caring, supportive and all-inclusive school.
- a positive strong relationship between pupils and teachers.
Shortlisting will take place on 6 March 2024 and Interviews will be held on 18 and 19 March 2024. Further shortlisting may take place after day 1 of the interview process
Start date: 1 September 2024
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced Disclosure Certificate.