The Governors of Lyme Community Primary School would like to appoint a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to join our team from September. The successful candidate will be committed to inspiring and nurturing our pupils and challenging them to ensure progress. We need a person with the commitment to make a difference to join our strong and supportive team.
We want someone who:
· Has lots of energy, resilience and enthusiasm
· Will support and embody our caring and nurturing ethos
· Has the experience to impact positively on children’s learning and achievements
We offer you:
· Highly committed, dedicated and caring colleagues
· A friendly, attractive and well-resourced working environment
· Access to relevant and effective continuous professional development
You are welcome to come and visit our school. Please ring Mrs Marshall in the School Office to arrange a mutually convenient time.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced Disclosure Certificate.
When applying for this vacancy, you have the following options
For an application form and further details contact: sthelens.gov.uk, applications are returnable on or before the closing date via the online application process.
Closing Date and Shortlisting: 08/07/22