Required as soon as possible.
School Business Manager
Allanson Street Primary School is a two-form entry primary school committed to providing the highest standards of education for all of its pupils. We pride ourselves on our family ethos and our willingness to go above and beyond to meet the needs of our children. The Headteacher and Governors are seeking to appoint an experienced, efficient and effective Business Manager who, sharing in the school vision, will advise the Headteacher and offer leadership in financial management.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strategically maximise income generation
- Budget management to ensure greatest impact on learning
- Building and Premises Management
- Health and Safety Management
- Whole School Administration
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate initiative
- Work with integrity and have an understanding of confidentiality
- Have excellent ICT skills
- Have excellent time management skills
- Enjoy working effectively and flexibly as part of a team
- Be fully active in the life of the school
- A welcoming, supportive team of dedicated staff
- Happy, friendly, motivated children.
- Extremely supportive governors and parents
- Clear commitment to continuing professional development
Closing Date for applications: Friday 24th March 2023 (Noon)
Shortlisting: Friday 24th March 2023
Interviews: Wednesday 29th March & Thursday 30th March 2023
Visits to the school are welcome. Please contact the school office.
Allanson Street Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant’s appointment will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment clearances including DBS check.
An application form is available online or for a hard copy contact Leila Gibbons on 01744 671864 or Human Resources, St Helens Town Hall, Victoria Square, St Helens.
Please apply online or return completed application forms to the Headteacher at the school.