“An Amazing Journey Starts Here”
Thatto Heath Primary School is a large three form entry primary school. It is a happy and vibrant school with pupils who are positive about their learning. We are looking to recruit a Learning Support Assistant to start as soon as possible. The hours of work are 30 hours per week, term time only. 8:45 a.m. until 3:15 p.m.
The duties will include the following:
• Supporting pupils across the year group, including those with Special Educational Needs.
• Supporting small groups of pupils with literacy and numeracy interventions
• Supporting teaching staff in terms of administration and display work, including record keeping.
• Supervision of pupils and promotion of good behaviour
• Establishing positive relationships with parents/carers
• Contributing to the ethos of the school by supporting whole school curricular activities and events.
The school, in return can offer an opportunity to make a positive contribution to the life of the school and wider community and extensive training opportunities.
Application forms and further information regarding the post are available online from www.sthelens.gov.uk.. Completed applications should be returned either online or to the school email: email@example.com for the attention of Mrs L Coates and marked LSA Job Application, on or before the closing date – 12 noon on Friday 24th November 2023.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Enhance Disclosure Certificate.
If you have any queries regarding submitting an online application please email firstname.lastname@example.org