We are looking for an inspirational and enthusiastic leader, able to challenge and motivate our children and staff in their search for excellence.
Do you have:
- the ability to sustain drive and sustain high achievement with a broad and rich curriculum.
- the skill to build on excellent relationships with parents, governors and the community.
- the desire to continue our positive, caring ethos which values all of the whole school community.
- excellent and proven leadership skills
- enthusiastic and engaging pupils.
- active Governors and a strong parent body.
- an outstanding and successful school with sustained high achievement.
- a move to three form entry started in 2020 with a new school building extension providing an exciting and modern learning environment for EYFS.
- a challenging and engaging curriculum for all.
- a well-motivated and enthusiastic staff.
- a caring, supportive and all-inclusive school.
- a positive strong relationship between pupils and teachers.
Shortlisting will take place on Monday 11th December 2023 and Interviews will be held on 18th and 19th December 2023.