Required as soon as possible.
Two Level 2 Learning Assistants to join our friendly and caring team that support our children in a creative setting. The successful candidates will work within one of our phases supporting children on a one-to-one basis. The role will also include supporting our breakfast club provision.
The successful candidates will be patient, positive, caring, and effective at working as part of a team.
Broad Oak is a popular school that is growing all the time. We enjoy excellent relationships with parents/carers and the local community. We are a three-form entry school and have our children at the centre of everything we do. We have a team of committed, hardworking staff, well behaved, motivated and enthusiastic pupils and a friendly, caring school community.
The Governing Body are looking for someone who will:
- Have a good knowledge of SEN provision.
- Be hardworking and flexible on a daily basis.
- Can relate well to children and adults across the school.
- Establish good relationships within the school team and the wider school community.
- Provide excellent support to all pupils.
- Support the inclusive ethos of the school.
- Have good numeracy/literacy skills.
- Can demonstrate initiative and good time management.
- Have experience working with children with additional needs.
Prospective candidates are welcome to visit the school please telephone the school office to book.
The school is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced Disclosure Certificate.
Applications should be returned to the school for the attention of the Headteacher, Mrs M. Hignett by midday on the closing date of Monday 4th July 2022
Interviews will take place the weeks commencing Monday 4th / 11th July 2022