The post is required from 17th April 2023 or sooner if agreed.
The Governors of St Anne’s Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint an Upper Key Stage 2 class teacher, to join our happy and successful school.
The candidate should be:
- Passionate about delivering excellent standards in education.
- Be able to inspire and motivate young children to achieve their very best.
- Be supportive of the inclusive, Catholic ethos of the school.
- Have very high expectations of behaviour and achievement.
- Be enthusiastic, highly self-motivated and fully committed to delivering the very best opportunities to our children.
- Be passionate in teaching, having high expectations of themselves.
- Be committed to lifelong learning and further personal professional development.
- Show resilience in the face of change and adopt a flexibility in working approach when needed.
- Work as a highly effective team member, motivating and supporting colleagues.
- Willing to contribute to the wider life of the school.
- Have experience of teaching, nurturing and supporting children with SEND.
- Recognise and value the uniqueness of every individual child.
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic and happy children who enjoy school every day and achieve well.
- A strong, shared vision, working within a vibrant learning community.
- A committed, caring, dynamic and well-motivated staff team.
- Opportunities to develop professionally.
- Collaborative opportunities through partnerships.
- A warm welcome and high investment in you as a professional.
Visits to the school are highly encouraged.
Prospective candidates are invited to speak to the Headteacher over the phone. Please contact the school office on 01744 671909 to make an appointment for an introductory conversation, prior to a school visit.
St Anne’s Catholic Primary school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Section Service (DBS) Enhanced Disclosure Certificate.
Closing date: Tuesday 29th November 2022 at 12.00 noon.
Successful, shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the Headteacher.