Required for September 2022
We require an outstanding Teacher who has high expectations of all children and are excellent team members.
We are committed to raising standards in all areas of School life for our children. We require the successful candidate to have experience of teaching across the Key Stages and knowledge of leading subjects in a Primary School. This post is 0.6 FTE and is temporary for one year due to budgetary restrictions.
The successful teacher will
• want to work in an environment which supports our children to become the best that they can be.
• have outstanding subject knowledge and be able to impart this to all children in an inspiring and lively manner every day.
• have a thorough knowledge of the full curriculum, how to deliver this in a creative way and how to ensure children know more and remember more.
• have high expectations in all their work and the environment which is passed onto all our children
• have excellent behaviour management strategies and outstanding pastoral care techniques
• want to develop their own professional practice in a supportive environment
• work well as part of a team
• be committed to safeguarding
• expect high outcomes from all children, including key groups such as PP and children with Additional Needs, in all areas of school life
• be prepared to involve themselves fully in all school activities.
Please state your Curriculum strengths and interests in your Letter of Application which should be limited to two sides of A4 paper. With your Application, please attach copies of your last 2 Teaching Observations or send them via email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating ‘Teacher Application’ and your name in the subject title.
Closing Date – Noon on Friday 24th June
You will be informed on Monday 27th June if you have been selected to go through to the next stage of the process. There will be an opportunity for shortlisted candidates to visit the school on Wednesday 29th June at 3.30pm.
Observations will take place on 30th June. After the observations you will be informed as to whether you will be invited to a formal interview and task on Friday 1st July .
Oakdene Primary School is committed to the safeguarding of all children in our care.