The Governors at our ‘good’ school wish to appoint an enthusiastic and caring Level 3 Learning Assistant to provide support to our children in our ever-growing EYFS. Our EYFS consists of a 2-year old room, Nursery provision, (including wrap around care) and Reception classes.
The successful candidate will fully support the school’s Christian ethos and be committed to building pupils’ self-esteem, self-discipline and love of learning to underpin their progress in the basic skills.
NVQ Level 3 Qualification or above is desirable as is experience of working in a relevant EYFS phase as a Learning Assistant supporting the class teacher and learners.
Our children are looking for someone who:
- Possesses energy and enthusiasm
- Is an excellent practitioner who works well within a team and shows initiative
- Will set and achieve high standards and expectations of learning, behaviour and care
We can offer you:
- A highly committed, enthusiastic and professional staff
- Friendly, caring and motivated children
- Positive and supportive relationships with parents and the local community
- A commitment to continuous professional development
Shortlisting will take place: Wednesday, 22 March 2023
Tasks & interviews will take place w/c 27 March 2023
Application forms are available online at www.sthelens.gov.uk. Completed application forms should be submitted online, or in paper format for the attention of Mrs L Dove, Business Manager, by Noon on or before the closing date.
This post is subject of satisfactory Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced Disclosure Certificate.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.