Required from January 2023 or as soon as possible thereafter.
Willow Tree offers children a welcoming, nurturing environment in which to learn and grow. As a school, we have high expectations and a strong belief that every child matters.
The Governors wish to appoint an enthusiastic, visionary and inspirational Headteacher to lead our school as it continues its journey to 'excellence'
We are seeking an innovative, highly-motivated Headteacher who has:
- A clear vision for the future of our school.
- The strategic ability to implement this vision in partnership with Governors, staff, parents and the community.
- A commitment to excellence in education.
- Enthusiasm and enjoyment for school life.
- The ability to secure and maintain high standards of achievement and attainment for all.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills which will enhance the quality of education and management within the school.
- Proven successful Senior Leadership experience.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and can be arranged by contacting Mrs Tracey Watson-Jones School Business Manager.
Application forms are available online from www.sthelens.gov.uk or alternatively by contacting Human Resources on the number below. You can also contact by e mail to email@example.com or by post to: Human Resources, Town Hall, Victoria Square, St Helens, WA10 IHP.
Closing Date: 4 October 2022 at Noon
Shortlisting: 5 October 2022
Interviews: 17 and 18 October 2022
This post is subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced Disclosure Certificate. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.