The Governors of this happy and successful primary school would like to appoint a Business Manager to job share with the current Business Manager and join the leadership team from September 2022. They are looking for someone with experience to take on this key strategic role in this large, popular Primary School.
We are looking for a person with:
• Drive and integrity who is highly motivated
• Excellent financial and interpersonal skills
• Proven effective organisational skills
• High standards of administration and ICT skills
The successful candidate will:
• Have expertise with financial management systems in schools
• Be responsible for Human Resources Management
• Manage and organise effective systems to ensure the smooth daily running of the school
• Be proactive and seek additional sources of funding to further impact on teaching & learning
• Ideally hold a Certificate or Diploma in School Business Management or show willingness to obtain qualification.
The post is subject to satisfactory Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Certificate.
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people; we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
For more information or to organise a visit to the school to discuss the post, please contact Jackie Dowling, School Business Manager, on the school’s number above.
Application forms are available online from www.sthelens.gov.uk or alternatively by contacting Human Resources.
Closing Date – Friday 10th June 2022
Interview – Thursday 23rd June 2022