To start as soon as possible.
The Governors of Holy Cross Catholic Primary School invite applications for the post of School Business Manager. We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to play a strategic role in the management of school operations. The successful candidate will have completed the Level 4 Diploma in School Business Management and will have a good knowledge of all aspects of the role.
As the successful candidate, you will have a commitment to achieving high standards and ensuring the best outcomes for our pupil, staff, community and partnerships. You will be highly organised, efficient and keen to be part of Holy Cross Catholic Primary School’s ongoing improvement.
The school business manager will be responsible for all:
• Financial accounting and processes
• Management of the single central register and safeguarding of the school site
• HR procedures
• Line managing all support staff involved in administration, welfare, premises management, health and safety and
• As the role is integral to the strategic leadership of the school, the successful candidate must be a confident leader who can function well as part of a team,
have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be highly organised and have the ability to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Sound experience of financial management and budgetary control in schools or equivalent
• Experience of ICT and SIMS (or other MIS)
• A good understanding and knowledge of human resources management
• An understanding of facilities management including Health and Safety
• An ability to identify, research, develop, cost and implement new initiatives
• An ability to secure funding through researching and applying for resources
• A high degree of motivation to be fully committed to work in a school environment
• The expectation to contribute to the life of the school
• The skills to promote a positive image of the school through your work
• The ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
• Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
Holy Cross Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The post is subject to a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure Certificate.
Visits to the school are welcome, please contact the school office to arrange a walk around.
Closing date: 8th June 22
Shortlisitng: 9th June 22
Interviews: 16th June 22